WHO WE ARE
UltraVisitLLc. (hereinafter referred to as “We,” “UltraVisit,” or “Company”) respects your privacy and values your trust in handing us with your personal data, which we will handle safely and wisely. This policy explains how we, as a data controller, gather and use your personal details, why we do so, with whom we share it, the rights to which you may be entitled, and your options about our use of your private details.
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO ULTRAVISIT.
When you have to use our Site to connect with your healthcare provider, the data you give is subject to the confidentiality responsibilities outlined in the UltraVisit-provider agreement. Our Company only uses the information in the ways that your healthcare provider has permitted and only for the purpose of allowing you to engage with your healthcare provider. We use procedures designed to comply with applicable privacy requirements to keep your discussions with your healthcare provider secure via the Site.
We may collect information you disclose to us when you use our Site for reasons other than connecting with a healthcare practitioner. For instance, we may obtain the following information when you create or manage your account, register to use our Site, purchase items or services from us, obtain information from us, contact customer support, or generally connect with us:
- Name and Surname
- Home address
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit / debit card number / bank account information (only for payment purposes)
- Content created by users
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We gather information about your use of the Site using Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics is not utilised in areas of the Site where you communicate with healthcare professionals. Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files stored on your computer, to assist the Site in analysing how users interact with the site.Visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or applications” (found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/) to learn more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site. We may also employ Google Analytics Ads Features to serve you interest-based advertising based on your online activity. Please visit Google’s website and sites that discuss Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html, for additional information. Visit the official site of the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about interest-based advertising and your opt-out rights and alternatives (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please keep in mind that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to view advertising on our Site, but they will not be tailored to your browsing and shopping habits.
- COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR FEATURES THAT COLLECT INFORMATION.
Please visit this other website to learn more about regulating and removing cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- NO INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13).
Please do not attempt to register with Us at this Site or supply us with any personal information about yourself if you are under the age of 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Whenever we discover that we have obtained personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will erase that information as soon as possible. In the case where you suspect we have acquired personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us through the information provided below.
WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION.
- TO OFFER GOODS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION. When you use the Site for reasons other than communicating with your healthcare provider, we may gather information about you in order to deliver products and services that you purchase via the Site, as well as data that you request from us. This personal information is used to contact you about your orders, handle credit card and debit card transactions, and ship items to you. We might send you promotional materials or advertising for our goods and services, as well as information about new features and options.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH A THIRD PARTY. Our Company may disclose information to third-party service providers that assist us in operating and managing our Site. These service providers will need access to your personal information in order to offer these services, but we will put in place reasonable contractual and technological safeguards to limit their use of such information to assist us in providing the service.
- We may utilise information about how you browse and use areas of our Site that are not used for engagements with healthcare providers to display to your ads for UltraVisit or our advertising partners that are more appropriate to your interests. Cookies and other information may be used by us to present you with appropriate interest-based advertising. Interest-based advertising are advertisements that are given to you based on your surfing activity in order to offer you with advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. These interest-based advertisements may be displayed to you when you are exploring our site or third-party sites that are not controlled by UltraVisit.
UltraVisitis a member of ad networks, which may utilise your browser history across participating websites to provide you interest-based adverts on those websites. At the moment, our Site does not recognise whether your browser sends a “do not track” signal or other equivalent mechanism indicating that you do not want to be tracked or receive interest-based advertisements. Visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about interest-based advertising and your opt-out rights and alternatives (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please keep in mind that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to view advertising on our Site, but they will not be tailored to your browsing and shopping habits.
- In accordance with the sharing specified elsewhere in this Policy, we might share personal information with companies, organisations, or persons outside of UltraVisit with your permission.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
By signing into your account and editing your profile information, you may change the registration information you entered. Please keep in mind that copies of information you have updated, edited, or deleted may remain available on cached and archived pages of the Site for a limited time. Otherwise, you can Contact Us (see below for contact information) with the appropriate information, and our staff will make the necessary changes.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We care about the security of Your Personal Data, but keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission or computer storage is completely safe. While UltraVisit makes every effort to utilise commercially acceptable safeguards to secure Your Personal Data, UltraVisit cannot guarantee its full protection. Nonetheless, UltraVisit uses industry-standard physical, technological, and administrative security procedures and protections to ensure the privacy and safety of your personal information. Encryption of information transferred when using the Site to engage with your healthcare practitioner is one of these safeguards. Please keep in mind that, while conversations with your healthcare provider via the Site are encrypted, e-mails and other conversations you make to us via our Site may not be encrypted, and we highly encourage you not to provide any private information via these methods. It is your duty to keep your login details secure.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Because UltraVisit’s headquarters are in the United States, any information that UltraVisit gathers from you will be processed in the United States. The European Union has not issued an “adequacy” finding to the United States under Article 45 of the GDPR.
UltraVisit limits the transfer of personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to the instances specified in Article 49 of the GDPR. UltraVisit gathers and transmits your personal data to the United States solely with your agreement, to complete a contract with you, or to satisfy a compelling legitimate interest that does not exceed your rights and freedoms. By supplying UltraVisit with personal data, you agree to its transmission, storage, and use in the United States as defined below. UltraVisitutilises appropriate precautions to preserve the privacy and security of personal data, and we only use it in the ways specified in this privacy statement.
7.1 CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ INFORMATION
This section of the document employs the definition of “personal information” as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- MARKETING EMAILS
UltraVisit may send promotional or instructional emails to Healthcare Providers on a regular basis.
Healthcare providers can opt out of receiving such notifications by following the opt-out instructions in the e-mail. Please remember that UltraVisit may take up to 10 working days to execute opt-out requests. In the case where you opt out of getting emails regarding suggestions or other material that UltraVisit believes may be of interest to you, we may still send you communications concerning your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
E-mail address: email@example.com